Full Time Staff
** STAR JOBS **
064 - Cliff Lodge Employees
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Under the direction of Housekeeping Management Team
Performs cleaning duties to ensure clean, orderly, attractive hotel rooms. Obtains list of assigned rooms that need to be cleaned. Assists other housekeepers as necessary to complete cleaning hotel rooms in a timely manner.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Cleaning of guest rooms. Including making beds, dusting furniture, vacuuming, scrubbing toilets, showers, sinks and floors. Cleaning mirrors and emptying trash. Occasional condo kitchen cleaning.
2. Picks up spills, litter and other items as necessary to maintain cleanliness of guest rooms and condominiums.
3. Delivers special items to guest rooms.
4. Sorting, washing and folding linen.
5. Maintaining and cleaning housekeeping closets.
6. Various other duties assigned by housekeeping director/supervisor.
7. Travel: N/A
1. Direct and continuous contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. 6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
1. Must be organized and work well in a fast paced environment.
2. Must be reliable and prompt to work.
3. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills & Knowledge
Demonstrate basic competency in reading, writing, speaking, simple arithmetic and interpersonal relations.
Must be reliable, mature and able to work with minimal supervision. Requires some exercise of judgment within policy guidelines and without supervisory approval. Requires some problem solving and initiation of activities within job description and responsibility limitations.
1. Specific Shift: Any day of the week, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (or until job complete). Weekend and holiday work required.
1. Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
2. May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
1. Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
2. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
3. Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
4. Daily work with cleaning chemicals present some hazards. Must use care with chemicals.
5. Able to push or pull beds, move chairs, and move tables.
6. Other/Additional: May experience some stress due to periodic guest relations, also during high occupancy periods.
All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Apply To This Job