Sales Representative - Experience Required
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Read More Close
Responsible for day to day sales activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning a daily schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products or services by evaluating results and competitive developments. Submit orders for equipment by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints by investigating the problem, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain technical knowledge of the company's products by attending training sessions at various company locations, attending educational workshops, reviewing trade publications and establishing personal networks.
- Must keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analysis.
- Maintain detailed records on all sales activities.
- Hours flexible based on travel schedule and weekly activities
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, but able to work in a team environment as well
- Background in the Wire/Manufacturing Industry is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are needed
- Ability to negotiate and close deals is required
- Good customer service skills are required along with excellent problem solving ability
- Basic Microsoft computer skills required
- Strong presentation skills are needed
- Ability and willingness to travel is a must (will travel after hired on)
- Must have or be able to obtain, strong product knowledge of company products-some technical ability will be needed
*Company will pay $45,000-$50,000 a year and would be willing to pay more for someone, if they have expertise in their particular industry.
About Crown Services, Inc
Founded in 1968 by Chad Countiss, Crown Services, Inc., started out as a small, family-owned staffing company in Columbus, Ohio. Over the years, we grew from that one office to 40 offices in 12 states, and we continue to grow, opening at least one new office a year. Today, we are headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and provide staffing services to meet the needs of several key industries: industrial, logistical, medical and professional.
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top job opportunities.