Industrial Cleaning Technician - Experience Required
Georgetown, KY 40324
Read More Close
- Arrives at work locations on time, demonstrates a considerate, friendly and constructive attitude towards fellow employees and customers.
- Performs "cleaning work" in an efficient and safe manner as directed by team leaders, supervisors or account manager including but not limited to:
- Ensuring manual work and production equipment operates efficiently and at high quality
- Reporting problem areas to team leader
- Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition
- Complete daily summary information at shift end
- Submits process control related paperwork, shift logs, inventory reports to team leader upon request
- Assists the team leader with the on-the-job training of new hires and transfers when required.
- Keeps work area and break areas in the cleanest possible condition.
- Ensure that all safety practices are being followed.
- Responsible for the personal safety and helping to insure the safety of others in the team.
- Understands and adheres to all information located in the employee handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Crown Services, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / D / V
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc. (if applicable)
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift. (if applicable)
About Crown Services, Inc
Founded in 1968 by Chad Countiss, Crown Services, Inc., started out as a small, family-owned staffing company in Columbus, Ohio. Over the years, we grew from that one office to 40 offices in 12 states, and we continue to grow, opening at least one new office a year. Today, we are headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and provide staffing services to meet the needs of several key industries: industrial, logistical, medical and professional.
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top job opportunities.