STNA - Experience Required
Columbus, OH 43215
Read More Close
Crown Services is currently seeking STNA candidates in the Columbus area. One years of previous medical experience is preferred. Please contact Johnathan Smith at 614-388-9848 for additional information and to schedule an interview.
Job Summary: The State Tested Nurse Aides (STNA) Certified Nursing Aide performs duties essentially of personal care which might be given to convalescent, chronically ill or disabled persons in their homes. You will attempt in every possible way, in working with individuals and families, to assist them to assume responsibilities toward self-care.
- Helps the client to maintain good personal hygiene
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals. Markets when instructed to do so by the nurse.
- Assists the client with ambulating
- Attempts to promote client's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Gives simple emotional and psychological support to the client and other members of the household
- Establishes a relationship with client and family which transmits trust and confidentiality
- Prepares a report of her visit on the day it is performed and incorporates same in the clinical record weekly or as directed
- Other tasks as assigned by the nurse manager or supervisor
- Ability to read and write consistent with job requirements
- Completion of a basic aide training program consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- State Tested Nurse Aide
- Driver's License
About Crown Services, Inc
Founded in 1968 by Chad Countiss, Crown Services, Inc., started out as a small, family-owned staffing company in Columbus, Ohio. Over the years, we grew from that one office to 40 offices in 12 states, and we continue to grow, opening at least one new office a year. Today, we are headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and provide staffing services to meet the needs of several key industries: industrial, logistical, medical and professional.
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top job opportunities.