SHARONVILLE, OH 45241
Read More Close
- Perform warehouse duties including movement of inbound and outbound product as needed. Occasionally operate material movement equipment.
- Safely drive and efficiently deliver / pickup products to specific accounts while ensuring good customer relations by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a professional manner.
- Maintain delivery paperwork to protect company
- Maintain all appropriate driver logs and reports.
- Responsible for performing daily vehicle inspection and maintaining vehicle's professional appearance
- Valid Drivers License
- Dealing directly with customers
- Must have at least 1-3 years driving experience.
- Must have good knowledge of delivery area
- Must adhere to a driving record check
- Must be able to lift and move objects weighing 75lbs.
- Previous professional driving experience, preferably in delivery role.
- Adhere to a Drug screen as well as a Background check
About Crown Services, Inc
Founded in 1968 by Chad Countiss, Crown Services, Inc., started out as a small, family-owned staffing company in Columbus, Ohio. Over the years, we grew from that one office to 40 offices in 12 states, and we continue to grow, opening at least one new office a year. Today, we are headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and provide staffing services to meet the needs of several key industries: industrial, logistical, medical and professional.
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top job opportunities.