SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Establishes, reviews and maintains production schedules for all work centers to ensure that the master production schedule is being executed.
Will analyze work center loads for effective capacity planning.
Will also ensure accurate inventories.
This position has a close working relationship with Production and Purchasing.
Able to meet deadlines and exercise judgment regarding related items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Create production jobs using the manufacturing software and print travelers.
*MUST HAVE MRP SOFTWARE EXP AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO PRINT JOB TRAVELERS!!
2. Verify labor reporting accuracy.
3. Maintain and review customer promise delivery dates.
4. Daily analysis, planning, and review of work center capacity based on requirements loaded by Sales.
5. Effective sequencing of jobs, processes and assignments to individual work centers or lines.
6. Review, communication and effective implementation of engineering changes as they relate to manufacturing production activities.
7. Communicate with customer service on status of sales orders and estimated completion. Ensure information needed for labeling of finished goods is accurate and correct.
Co prefers a Bachelors Degree in business, operations management or similar field with 1-3 years directly related experience; or an Associates Degree with 4-7 years of directly related experience; or a combination of education and experience equivalent to these.
MUST HAVE GOOD MATH SKILLS AND BE ABLE TO LIFT UP TO 50 LBS AS NEEDED
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OVERTIME ON SATURDAYS AS NEEDED AND IN EARLY AT 4AM-2PM OR STAY LATE 6AM-4PM
*MAY PAY MORE BASED ON EXPERIENCE