Grade and Tester IMMEDIATE!! - Experience Required
Mount Juliet, TN 37121
Read More Close
- Testing consumer electronics, such as cameras, sound systems, Blu-Ray players, GPS systems, iPod accessories, etc.
- Appraising the condition of items
- Bin changing items to proper inventory locations
- Meeting daily quota and quality standards
- Helping to maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by your manager
- General interest and/or know-how in consumer electronics and other personal gadgets
- Strong, diligent, work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Good listener
- Able to take constructive criticism well
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Focus on organization and cleanliness
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school graduate
- College degree or comparable 2 or 4 year degree preferred
About Crown Services, Inc
Founded in 1968 by Chad Countiss, Crown Services, Inc., started out as a small, family-owned staffing company in Columbus, Ohio. Over the years, we grew from that one office to 40 offices in 12 states, and we continue to grow, opening at least one new office a year. Today, we are headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and provide staffing services to meet the needs of several key industries: industrial, logistical, medical and professional.
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top job opportunities.