Supervises team of staff while organizing and monitoring work flow. Enforces safety standards in their area and trains new employees. Serves as a mentor and maintains a positive and productive work environment
- Communicate job expectations, appraise job performance, coach and enforce policies and procedures.
- Train employees and plan out their personal growth opportunities
- Organize and monitor workflow
- Contribute to team effort by initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel to accomplish business goals
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by requesting needed repairs in a timely manner
- Creates and revises systems
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing
- Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel problems
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities
Supervision, Coach, Manage Processes, Process Improvement, Track Budget Expenses, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Deal with Complex Problems
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. This is a hands-on physical position. This work involves walking on concrete 8+ hours per day, lifting up to 50 pounds several times per hour as well as crouching, bending and keeling often. The other 50% will include project management, documentation, and coordination with other departments.
*****PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE (starts at $20hr)
This position supervises several team members and has input in future hires.
APPLY IN PERSON:
Crown Services, Inc.
2052 Campus Dr.
St Charles MO 63301
Monday-Friday 8am-11am or 1pm-3pm
You must bring 2 forms of I-9 employment verification and a resume