Bi-Lingual Warehouse Asst. Manager - Experience Required
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301
Read More Close
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Have experience managing 40-60 people
- BI-LINGUAL IS A PLUS
Dependable, Hardworking and a Fast Learner
About Crown Services, Inc
Founded in 1968 by Chad Countiss, Crown Services, Inc., started out as a small, family-owned staffing company in Columbus, Ohio. Over the years, we grew from that one office to 40 offices in 12 states, and we continue to grow, opening at least one new office a year. Today, we are headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and provide staffing services to meet the needs of several key industries: industrial, logistical, medical and professional.
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top job opportunities.